Financial statements serve as the one point source of information for stakeholders to rely upon to make various decisions and its of utmost importance that these statements are assured to represent a true and fair view. To enable such assurance we endeavour in providing our best services and enabling stakeholders to gain absolute confidence in the affairs of the company by being diligent and by using the best of minds at core and best in class technology at fore.
The array of assurances we provide are:
- Statutory Audit of Companies as mandated under Companies Act 2013.
- IFRS convergence audits
- Tax Audit under Section 44AB of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Transfer Pricing audits
- Audit under other sections of the Income Tax Act, 1961 such as 80HHC, 80-IA, etc.
- Audit of PF Trusts, Charitable Trusts, Educational Institutions, etc.
- Audit of Co-operative Societies.
- Information System Audit
- Audit under GST Act
- Forensic audits
- PCAOB audits
- US GAAP Audits